Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First post....

Decided to set one of these up just to give me a place to showcase everything I've done and am doing with my first Warhammer 40k army.  I'm building up a home brew chapter of Space Marines.  I started with two color schemes in mind.  The first was black and orange, the other, purple and gold.  After whipping up a sample model of each, the purple and gold won me over.  I thought it was rather unique but to my dismay I soon learned it wasn't.  After posting a few shots of my first models over at 40kforums.com, I get the questions, "Are they supposed to be Hawk Lords?  Did you mean for these to be Soul Drinkers?"

Shit...no I didn't.  Soul Drinkers being excommunicated for their mutations didn't show up in the codex artwork.  But the Hawk Lords sure as shit did.  Oh well.  My squad isn't supposed to be either and colors are free so they're going to have to share :P.  I guess I should throw up some pics next and get this bad boy started.

No comments:

Post a Comment